5K or 10K VIRTUAL Run
The 9th annual Crush Childhood Cancer 5K and 10K will be VIRTUAL this year. Join us for a 5k or 10k race from the comfort of your own neighborhood August 8th-August 14th!
How the run works:
- Register! All participants will receive a participant bag*
- Run your race sometime between August 8th-August 14th (you choose when and where to run)
- Once you run, click the link in your registration email that says “To update or complete additional information for your registration, click here” to submit your official time; Medals for overall and age-bracket winners*
- For medal contention runs must be submitted prior to 7PM on August 14th*
- Post your run GPS or selfie on our Facebook (www.facebook.com/CrushChildhoodCancer) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/CrushChildhoodCancer) and tag it #CrushRun2020
*Bag and medal pickup will be available August 15th at Hope Community Church in King of Prussia, PA (10 AM – 12 PM) during our Crush Covid Challenge event; alternative pickup arrangements will be determined on a case to case basis
Each runner is encouraged to raise funds by soliciting donations in addition to their entry fees to increase the support we can give our families. Choose to “become a fundraiser” during sign up! Runners can select a family team, so you know exactly whom you’re running for. If you don’t select a team during the registration process, one will be assigned on race day.